You are here:
- Lead of central radiological evaluation in several national and international research epidemiological and clinical project. Development of SOPs and protocol (osteoporosis, fracture healing, bone metastasis), Training and Quality Assurance, central X-Ray and DXA analyses, project and team management.
- Principal and Co-Investigator in several Space Research projects (DLR, ESA, NASA) on musculoskeletal endpoints (ADOQ, BBR1, WISE, BBR2, RSL, AGBRESA).
Vita M. D. Gabriele Armbrecht
Since 2018 Head of Center for Muscle and Bone Research
2012 specialist knowledge Radiology including Computer Tomography
2004 Deputy Director Center for Muscle and Bone Research
2001 Doctoral Thesis: "Incidence of osteoporotic vertebral fractures in Germany"
1997 full time position as medical scientist / physician Centre of Muscle and Bone Research
1995 full time position in the Department of Radiology at the Benjamin Franklin University Hospital, Berlin, Germany
1987 – 1994 Premedical- and Medical School at the Free University of Berlin, Germany
Functions / offices
- Principal Investigator Certificate 2005 with continuous update on GCP and MPG
- Lecturer / external auditor Physician Association Berlin and "Landesanstalt für Personendosimetrie und Strahlenschutzausbildung“ for the area of DXA
- Radiation protection officer for Centre of Muscle and Bone Research since 2005
- Reviewer for several scientific journals.